Singing – 15
|Type of Competition||Singing|
|Rules of Conduct||
|Despatch Materials||Result sheet, CD with songs of top 3, Principal’s certificate|
|Result||Earliest But Not Later Than (EBNLT) 01-03-2014|
- Principal’s Certificate of authentic conduct must be sent with all results. This will certify that the competition was conducted fairly.
- Camera recordings must be done without any stopping in between and sent to us on a CD. The paticipant must be in view throughout the recording.
- Where ever recordings are sent a proper record of the participants must be sent which should be self explanatory.
- Any material which is sent to us becomes solely our property. These materials may be used by us in any ethical way.
- Where ever material for the top 3 has been asked for, kindly send only relevant material.
- For registration of students please use Student’s Registration Form (1A). Last dates for registration must be kept in mind.
- For registartion of School, please use School Registration Form (1B).
- For sending the result, please use Student’s Result Form (1C)
- Please make sure all columns are filled in all the Forms.
- In case of any clarifications, please call 7508144469/ 9779047837 or email: email@example.com